Associate / Analyst / Senior Analyst - Performance Management-100419
The role with SirionLabs is to support multiple clients on the Sirion application. The work will be essentially around performance management aspect of Supplier/Vendor Governance for outsourcing contracts.
• Understand Sirion application features and processes.
• Independently handling task and request assigned by the manager.
• Validate service level / performance reports of IT / ADM contracts submitted by the supplier.
• Analyse Service Level reports for trends, continuous improvement, annual reset
• Ensure all Sirion Reporting and Dashboard accurately represent supplier data
• Calculate Performance Credit and Earnbacks based on SL
• Interact with Global clients and Supplier for completing various task/request.
• Customize documents and templates for service operations team
• Create excel template for automation of task
The incumbent must have ability and orientation to work on simple to complex documents with high degree of quality and accuracy.
• Knowledge of outsourcing industry including IT infrastructure, Including helpdesk, Software development & BPO/KPO
• Tools – Exposure to supplier performance tools like Service Now, Remedy, HPSM, IQNavigator, Obligor, Business Object
• Process oriented – Ability to learn new processes and contribute in various disciplines of supplier governance
• Communication Skills – Ability to interact comfortably on teleconference and through mails with Client Personnel, Client Service Provider and Account Management team.
Education and Experience:
• Educational Qualification – Graduate, MBA, Preferred
• At least 1 - 7 years of relevant experience in managing Infrastructure/ Helpdesk / Application Development and Maintenance type of contracts
• Prior experience in managing performance reports of IT contract
SirionLabs is a Stanford University backed company building breakthrough technology in the field of Enterprise Contract management.
We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres. We make data speak for itself with the help of Elastic Search, Lucene, Solr and other Big Data technologies by ingesting large volume of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. Our aspiration is to take the immense amounts of “dumb” enterprise data dumps out there and build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!