Software Developer - Java
Job Description – Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Java
Job Role: SE/SSE - Java
Work Location: Gurgaon
Years of Experience required: 2-6 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in CSE/ IT.
SirionLabs is seeking top notch Software Engineers across levels who would participate in our journey of tackling the next big enterprise problem. Ideal candidates would:
- Design and develop highly scalable multi-tenant SaaS services based on micro services architecture, integrate with Big Data analytics, and scale using Dev Ops best practices.
- Craft high-performing, high-quality, maintainable and robust code using Java, Golang or Scala; and Open Source technologies such as spring.
- Solve complex problems after understanding the broader context.
- Build simple and straightforward solutions without over-engineering.
- Ensure regular code reviews, continuous integration, and high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation.
- Write and review unit test plans, tests, and code coverage to ensure high quality delivery.
- Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of the development team.
Specific must-have skills for this role:
- Strong CS fundamentals in OOD, DS, Algorithms and Problem Solving for a wide variety of problem spaces and technologies
- Expert coder in any modern language such as Java, Golang or Scala.
- Comfortable in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed web applications with databases, and designing web services, APIs, data models and schemas, using SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with different types of data storage solutions, such as Elastic Search, SQL, Hadoop, or MongoDB
- Worked in Agile environments previously.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Aware of software engineering best practices and full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing and deployment.
Common must-have qualities for all our Engineers:
- Cares about software getting shipped frequently.
- Deeply values software quality.
- Takes pride in adding value to organizational goals.
- Believes in team work.
- Communicates well.
- Flexible, nimble and motivated about working in a fast-paced startup.
Good-to-have skills for this role:
- Experience developing enterprise SAAS applications using Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate etc.
- Experience delivering high quality software following continuous delivery and using code quality tools (JIRA, GitHub, Jenkin, Hudson, Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, and Fortify etc.)
- Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS.
- Experience with Docker, CloudFoundry, NGINX, or 12 factor app.
- Experience with service discovery solutions, including Consul
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers.
SirionLabs is a Stanford University backed company building breakthrough technology in the field of Enterprise Contract management.
We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres. We make data speak for itself with the help of Elastic Search, Lucene, Solr and other Big Data technologies by ingesting large volume of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. Our aspiration is to take the immense amounts of “dumb” enterprise data dumps out there and build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!