Security Test Engineer/Sr. Security Test Engineer - Info Sec - 130519
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Security Test Engineer/Senior Security Test Engineer - Information Security
Experience: 2 – 10 years
Skills and Competencies:
- Experienced in application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Knowledge of secure coding concepts, OWASP and current and emerging threats
- Experience with Secure Development and Testing processes and detection.
- Good knowledge of Security Testing of API.
- Good experience in Security testing tools like Burp Suite/Metasploit/Kali.
- Understanding of Security testing techniques.
- Working knowledge of Server-side Security requirements.
- Understands Security testing requirements and testing strategy.
- knowledge of SQL, and API Testing.
- Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for application errors.
- Good understanding of the entire project life cycle, QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with web application firewall, encryption, networking, web services
- Experienced in Agile and/or Kanban methodologies;
- Experienced with JIRA tool for work assignments and logging defects
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Security test plans and Security test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Strong, effective interpersonal and communications skills; able to interact professionally with customers and team members.
- Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work under pressure
- Relationship and trust-based information security program (not authority based)
- Self-driven and initiator
- Task finisher