Job Role: Integration Developer
Years of Experience required: 4-6 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Configuring web services using APIs.
- Writing the integration code for importing and exporting CSV files
- Configuring SAML 2.0 SSO (single sign-on)
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON.
- Able to work on a dynamic, customer focused team.
- Collaborate with IT system subject matter experts, information architects, database administrators and application owners to establish and maintain highly resilient, reusable, scalable, and standardized data integration patterns.
- Document necessary integration architecture design and analysis work.
- Review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
- Strong English speaking and comprehension.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience building integration solutions with multiple toolsets or middleware solutions, with preference for open source and cloud solutions (ex. MuleSoft, WS02, SnapLogic, SSIS, Azure Message Bus, Amazon SQS, Salesforce Platform Events, Kafka, Salesforce Platform Events/Messaging, etc.).
- In depth experience with SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message based architectures, file sharing and exchange platforms, data virtualization, and caching strategies.
- Expert with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, JAXDB, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, and APIs.
- understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
- Familiarity with CC (Configuration Control) tools
- SSO - Single Sign-on
- Integration Code for Exporting and importing CSV files
SirionLabs is a Stanford University backed company building breakthrough technology in the field of Enterprise Contract management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself with the help of Elastic Search, Lucene, Solr and other Big Data technologies by ingesting large volume of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. Our aspiration is to take the immense amounts of “dumb” enterprise data dumps out there and build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!