SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: FP&A Manager
Years of Experience required: 7+ years
Work Location: Gurgaon
We Need a Professional With
- Deep passionate about technology and keeping the systems and your knowledge updated
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- One who is looking for high visibility and unlimited growth potential
- Strong administrative skills and a penchant for technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This Role Will
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast process including update of templates, coordination of completion, analysis, etc.
- Undertake strategic analyses and assisting with strategic planning
- Business partner with management in assessing investments
- Analyse business trends working with management to drive profit initiatives
- Maintain the company's margin improvement plan and related reporting
- Analyse and report on variances to plans
- Coordinate financial questions/answers among sales, service line heads, operations management, and other key contributors
- Oversee the preparation of margin reports and provide meaningful analysis with recommendations
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop and maintain the long-term financial model for the company
- Perform certain compliance work as required
- Analyse and report on return on investments for existing and potential arrangements
- Maintain reporting for the company's gain-share arrangements
- Maintain reporting for acquired company results vs. expectations including synergy tracking
- Optimize NetSuite management reporting
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc reporting required by investors/lenders as needed
Essential Experience and Skills
• 7+ years of experience in FP&A Management experience
• 3 years minimum experience managing people and processes
• Basic accounting/GAAP knowledge
• Experience creating and presenting exceptional research and analysis
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
• NetSuite experience a plus Qualifications
• MBA in Finance or equivalent experience