SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: UX Designer
Years of Experience required: 2-4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- A Masters or Bachelors Degree in Design or HCI or Information Design or Interaction Design.
- Ability to research, create and present user journey maps, user task flows, interaction models, storyboards, interactive prototype, specification documents.
- In depth knowledge of user interface design patterns and information architecture.
- Experience in using tools such as SketchApp, Adobe Creative Suite, InvisionApp, Marvel, etc.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritise tasks.
- Presenting concepts to stakeholders and project teams and eﬀectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually.
- A general understanding of how Design impacts Development (and vice versa), along with a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible/prudent
Key responsibilities include:
- High-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Create information design concepts by means of maps, story boards, sketches, personas, agile stories, mood boards, navigation maps, prototypes and usability testing.
- Develop and manage product style guide.
- Execute interaction and visual design as part of multi-disciplinary team.
- Deliver innovative and engaging prototypes.
- Develop reusable design patterns and components for varied product needs.
- Work closely with development and design teams to ensure that design specifications are adhered.
- Ensure a unified experience and consistent brand identity across all digital platforms