Mobile Application Developer-080719
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Mobile Application Developer
Years of Experience required: 1-3 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
SirionLabs is Hiring for Android developers who must have worked with Ionic or React Native. This developer should be enthusiastic to work individually by deriving awesome results.This Mobile app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen technology platform and development practices.
- Troubleshoot/Certify Mobile Application.
- Source code management and application build and deployment tools (SVN, Ant, Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Please note that we're looking for a candidate who knows both native Android (Java or Kotlin) and any Hybrid technology
- Proven working experience in Android/iOS app development and Have published at least one original Android/iOS app.
- Knowledge of Ionic is must
- Having Hands-on using UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP), Google Locations, Maps API & third-party libraries. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.