Senior Product Manager - 121218
Senior Product Manager
SirionLabs is a Sequoia backed, growth stage enterprise SaaS Product company working on disrupting multibillion-dollar global contract management software market.
We are building a best-in-class B2B product management team that is driven to make a difference.
We have a product that has achieved product-market fit and have some of the biggest and best-known Fortune 100 brands on our platform.
Job Role: Senior Product Manager
Years of Experience required: 10-15 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Market & Customer Research
- Identify strategic product investment themes
- Identify, size and define market opportunities
- Collect competitive intelligence and market landscape updates
- Discover and prioritize areas of product that need improvement
- Deprioritize distracting Ideas
- Collaborate with user research & design team to define customer journey maps and user personas, conduct interviews to understand scenarios and needs
- Create and evangelize a product north star vision and roadmap
- Define overall product strategy, portfolio, and metrics
- Create alignment around the product vision and value proposition among executives, management, engineering, marketing leadership and other stakeholders; Author product position papers and investment documents
- Conduct initial build/buy/partner analysis, identify partnership and acquisition opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering to prioritize features for a product area
- Collaborate with marketing to define the end-to-end portfolio pricing, packaging, fencing strategy and conduct win-loss Analysis
- Work with UX design to create initial product mockups and wireframes
Build and Launch
- Inform overall product strategy, understanding and influencing the business's goals
- Partner with engineering to maintain and prioritize product backlog, define user stories, drive trade-off and implementation decisions during development
- Manage product launch, determine desired launch schedule
- Run preview programs with early-access customers; loop early feedback into the product
- Collaborate with marketing to create PR announcements, blog posts, demo videos, go-to-market plan, pricing & packaging, sales training, support material
Post-Launch, Sales Enablement
- Partner with engineering to monitor and regularly report on product performance, usage and other key metrics; Prioritize defects, customer feedback
- Champion hypothesis-driven usage growth; Identify and track metrics to inform product improvements
- Demo new products, features in customer and other public forums
- Collaborate with marketing to give sales demos and provide sales enablement
If ‘crossing the chasm’ from early adopters to early majority customers excites you,
If being onboard a rocket-ship ready to take-off excites you,
come join us!
We need kick-ass product managers to massively scale up over the next few years.
As a product manager/senior product manager at SirionLabs, you will have high-visibility where you will constantly interface with the executive leadership.
Interacting with engineers to get the product built right and to scale-up is the key to this role.
Technical background is a MUST, preferably in Computer Science.