SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Account Director (AD)
Years of Experience required: 10+ years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Account Director responsibilities are as follows:
- General oversight of the implementations including reviewing the plans for completeness and practical execution, timely resource planning and ensuring timely progress against the plan
- Assisting the IS group in resolving issues with customers
- Responsible for the “people side” of implementation, i.e. ensuring change management is integrated within the project plan according to the SirionLabs Change Management Methodology. This includes proper project organization structure, communication plans and adaptation management.
- Responsible for ensuring the adaptation measurements are completed, interpreted and fed back to the client leadership on a timely basis
- Responsible for directing the design of the executive dashboards and conducting executive training on the tool
- Assessing and evaluating customer satisfaction with the implementation
- Co-responsible for on-time, quality and margins of implementations
Post Implementation (BAU):
- Ensuring customer contracts documents are loaded and kept up to date on Sirion-on-Sirion, the obligations are extracted and managed
- Responsible for customer satisfaction overall, and measurement thereof using the SirionLabs methodology in particular
- Responsible for reporting and resolving any customer issues
- Responsible for conducting an appropriate governance regime using Sirion-on-Sirion. This includes governance meetings, action and issue tracking.
- Ensuring system utilization is monitored and regularly discussed with the customer leadership, along with recommendations. This includes:
- Ongoing adaptation management twice a year for new customers and at least once a year for other customers with the necessary reviews and recommendations to customer executives
- Adoption (Walkme) measurements are taken, reviewed and recommendations made to the customer leadership
- A Software Utilization audit, using the SirionLabs Software maturity utilization methodology is conducted twice a year for new customers and at least once a year for other customers with the necessary reviews and recommendations to customer executives
- Impact and Value articulation is done regularly with customer executives at least twice a year, and quarterly for new accounts. Ensuring ongong measures are in place. This should include dollar savings, efficiencies gained and other soft value articulation.
- Responsible for ongoing customer satisfaction and satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining an evergreen Account Plan that includes at a minimum:
- Customer satisfaction data
- Value articulation
- ARR potential and performance against targets
- Expansion opportunities including:
- User Base
- Incremental Business Functions
- Supplier and Sales Sides
- Supply Base/Customer Base
- Enterprise portfolio (where applicable)
- Industry (where applicable)
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the IS and CSM teams.
- Engage with the business team to understand and define project scope to ensure optimum implementation process. This includes any non-standard commitments to the customer
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on feedback on the ground from customers and from implementation experience. Feedback on new requirements to the Product team and assist in prioritization of the roadmap.
- Serve as an escalation point for customers to ensure high quality deliverables, solutions and client satisfaction
- Travel to client site for face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Advanced degree from a well-known institution
- Work experience in geographies like US, Europe & Australia
- Significant experience in:
- Contract and supplier management
- Customer relations
- Project planning
- Software implementations
- Account plan development
- Account farming
- Issue resolution