Associate/Analyst - Contract Abstraction-010719
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Associate/Analyst - Contract Abstraction and Obligation Management
Years of Experience required: 1+ years
Work Location: Gurgaon
The Contract Abstraction and Obligation Management skills include:
- Contract Abstraction/Contract Meta-data extraction of pre-defined fields from an executed Contract. Example of few such fields are Contract Term, Limitation of liability, Confidentiality, Governing Law and Jurisdiction clause.
- Contract Abstraction/Contract Meta-data work has to be done against defined guidelines/Rules. All the work carried out will requiring adhering to the rules and quality matrix standards.
- Obligation Management entails the extraction of obligations from an executed Contract and categorizing them against obligation meta-data/parameters. The extraction work is as per defined Business rules and would require the compliance of quality process.
- Able to understand the parent-child relationship of a Contract. Should be able to navigate across multiple contract documents and navigate.
- Should have knowledge of Contract structure, and the role which various documents such as addendums, amendments play in the lifecycle of a Contract.
- Partner with the Account Team at SirionLabs to understand business requirements to implement contract meta-data and obligation extraction business rules and interpretive guidance.
- Should be able to support and manage multiple customer engagement and ensure service delivery.
- Assist setting up new supplier contracts as part of implementation activities and onboarding activities on Sirion, the SaaS platform of SirionLabs.
- Conduct trainings on contract management concepts and conduct trainings for internal and external teams for foundation, intermediate and advanced level courses.
- Prepare periodic reports, trackers and documents.
Note: This is a hands-on role with significant demands on teaming, though performing responsibilities at an individual capacity. There may be limited opportunities of people management responsibilities.
- Relevant work experience in contract management such as contract abstraction/contract Meta-data, Obligation extraction, contract compliance, document repository maintenance.
- Work in the realm of contract management with exposure to large global outsourcing contracts would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to bring consultative thing and value propositions to the clients based on transactional service delivery
- Experience of working on a Contract Lifecycle Management tool would be an added advantage. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PPT
- Can take client calls and make minutes of meeting
- Good at record keeping and reporting the Quality metrics
- Team Player