Treasury Manager- 020819
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Treasury Manager
Years of Experience required: 5-7 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
The person in this position is responsible for managing the company’s international cash positions and operational activities associated with the company’s investment portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounting concepts associated with cash and investing activities.
The position requires a high level of initiative, responsiveness, accuracy and customer service orientation, as well as knowledge of the U.S. fixed income markets; Work handled requires a high degree of decisiveness, initiative and professionalism, tact in dealing with brokers and bankers and a flexible work schedule.
1. International cash management
- This includes the daily cash management and reconciliation of Treasury concentration bank accounts on behalf of several international legal entities through the use of a Treasury system; minimizing the amount of idle cash while ensuring adequate liquidity to meet all potential operating needs. Ensure all FX trades are confirmed and settled in a timely manner.
- Perform daily & monthly bank account reconciliations. Reconcile bank account balances between Treasury System Bank Statement GL
- Ensure all cash management processes are compliant with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Assist Treasury Operations team with activities relating to the corporate banking structure (opening accounts, closing accounts, modifying signatories, etc.).
- Act as the administrator for various banking portals.
2. Investment portfolio operations
- Monitor company’s outside Investment Portfolio managers and in-house portfolio operations to ensure adherence to the Company’s investment policy.
- Create monthly journal entries and perform general ledger reconciliation for investment portfolio.
- This position requires a university degree in finance (or demonstrated equivalent experience), at least 4 years of professional corporate treasury/finance experience with an emphasis on global cash and investments management primarily in fixed income markets.
- A strong understanding of accounting topics related to investment portfolio activities is required.
- The position requires strong personal computer skills.
- Proficiency with applications such as: Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer a must.
- Experience with Treasury Systems and Bloomberg (or similar system) is highly desirable.
- This person must have highly effective written and oral communication skills.