Customer Success Manager-100419
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Customer Success Manager
Years of Experience required: 8+ Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Manage the Offshore Sourcing Governance Service Delivery organization teams of 10-12 contract management professionals at various levels of experience.
- Lead implementation and on-going operations either on-shore/off-shore for existing and new customers and carry out below tasks.
- Partner with the client's contract management team to understand business requirements to implement solution.
- Establish working relationship with client's lines of business and other key stakeholders to define requirements.
- Assess the client environment and determine how to configure the SM Cloud software for the client and feed this information back to off-shore team for design and execution.
- Track and report various work streams delivering contract management services during and post implementation.
- Perform thorough quality assurance of deliverables and ensure consistency and quality.
- Carry out pre-go live checks and gain client acceptance on system configuration.
- Hold governance reviews internally as well as with client stakeholders during and after go-live to report progress made and highlight/mitigate any risks.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions with client and supplier stakeholders to enable new system and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Lead change management initiatives in consultation with client stakeholders to improve new system/process adoption and closely monitor usage patterns.
- Review system performance on a regular basis and raise tickets with support team to resolve proactively.
- Track user creation in line with the agreed base in the executed software contract.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on new functionality requirement basis client feedback and participate in daily prioritization calls to resolve day to day issues.
a) Functional Skills:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in contract management, contract compliance domain; exposure to global outsourcing contracts with a consulting firm related to the outsourcing industry, or with a client in a relevant position.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience (5+ years) in contract and/or financial management of global outsourced services as a client or service providers having strong understanding of different pricing models, such as, managed services pricing models, forecast based spend model.
- Ability to understand and manage risk arising out of outsourcing contract based obligations and deliverables with Exposure on transformation aspects including shared services, operational improvement and outsourcing/offshoring.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent business judgment
- Ability to bring consultative approach and value propositions to the clients based on as is assessment of client/supplier business environment
- An understanding of global corporate contract and/or financial practices - including drivers of process costs, ability to work with service providers to ensure effective commercial solutions and relationships, and agreed upon service level agreements.
- Delivery management experience, including managing teams at all project phases, successful client relationship management and project oversight.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management.
- Hands-on user experience in contract management or supplier management software.
b) Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years recent experience in complex software implementations including client environment assessment, requirements gathering, software configuration and testing.
- Experience in contract management, supplier management, performance management and financial systems a plus.
- User training development and delivery.
- Test plan development.
- Software implementation project management.
- Experience in a SaaS or Cloud environment a plus.
- Experience in working with offshore resources.