Machine Learning Research Engineer
ML Research Engineer
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a Stanford University backed company building breakthrough technology in the field of Enterprise Contract management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself with the help of Elastic Search, Lucene, Solr and other Big Data technologies by ingesting large volume of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. Our aspiration is to take the immense amounts of “dumb” enterprise data dumps out there and build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Machine Learning Research Engineer
Years of Experience required: 5-10 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
We are looking for a Machine Learning/AI/NLP/Mathematics Research Engineer responsible for development of ML and AI projects across the company. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, algorithm, technology development, AI & ML/NLP Product hacker, SaaS focused API/SDK based B2B Enterprise product development, definition and maintenance of the various databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well
- Implementing cutting edge algorithms with mathematical models in areas of computer vision, NLP
- Optimizing per-existing algorithms for accuracy and speed.
- Keeping a track of new research papers and journals relevant to the problem domains.
- Take part in interactive sessions discussing the team's different areas of interest.
- Work closely with technical leads and Product Managers to meet deliverables and contribute in data driven development of world class, cutting edge technologies.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of RESTful services
- Streaming applications (Kafka, Rabbitmq)
- ETLs and Data warehousing
- Java J2EE, REST, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/Dynamo DB
- NoSQL databases (like MongoDB)
- Ability to comprehend research literature and implement them as a working program.
- Good at scientific programming languages (Python, R, Scala)
- Experience in text analytics and implementation of AI and ML models
- Worked on ML projects and implemented end to end projects.
- Good grasp of Statistics, Data structures and Algorithms, Linear Algebra, Differential Calculus, Optimization and Numerical Analysis. Advanced mathematical knowledge, KPI comparison of models
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, R, MLlib, NLP , Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, Keras