Video Editor - 230419
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role – Graphic Designer / Video editor
Work Location: Gurgaon
Years of Experience required: 1-3 years
Video Editor responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and explainer videos
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video and audio recording and editing
- Create & design marketing collateral layout
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Gain expert understanding of products and new features, and use this knowledge while creating deliverables
- Work with our creative teammates and product team
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Work with external agencies for video creation or modification
- Help with graphic design of marketing collateral
Job requirement and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience as a video specialist of a similar role
- Graduate bachelor's, or graduate degree
- A preferred degree of study in marketing, advertising, graphic design, or closely related field
- Minimum work experience: 2 years Video Editing / Production 1 year
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Auditions, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animaker, Final Cut Pro X, Microsoft Office tools, etc.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics, including timeline-based animations, particle effects, motion tracking, and keying
- Strong understanding of design, typography, composition, and colours
- Experience of using video/audio and editing equipment preferred
- Experience working for B2B, enterprise, or SaaS product companies
- Proficient in Layout & Brochure Design, Business Presentations, White Paper / Newsletter / Case Study Design, Environmental Graphics, Story Boarding, Creation of Information Architecture diagrams, Wireframe, etc.
- Develop graphics, visual aids, audio and images for product illustrations and websites. Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.
- Portfolio, showcasing some of the work is must for this position.