Senior Manager - Finance
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Senior Manager - Finance
Years of Experience required: 7-12 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
The individual will be responsible for various Finance functions including accounting, setting up processes and filing of tax returns.
We are looking for a reliable Sr. Manager who will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives.
- Responsible for overall accounting
- Monthly and annual preparation of profitability statements, Balance sheet, Cash flow statements and other reports for management control purposes
- Liaising with the internal and statutory auditors and ensuring statutory audit, internal audit & tax audit compliance
- Responsible for setting up processes and policies for overall finance function including P2P and vendor management
- To develop and discuss findings, recommendations and timelines for corrective action.
- Overall Finance
- Handle internal and external tax audit
- Review the organizational financial policies & compliance
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Develop and maintain reports of cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances, manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- 7-12 years of experience preferably with Product companies
- Expert in MS-Excel and MS PowerPoint (V look up, H look up, Pivot table, formatting, etc.)
- Deep understanding of financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows) with working experience of Accounting Software like like Tally, Netsuite, SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good in analyzing data and making various reports